Historically, men have felt less pressure to hide their age than women. In fact, some signs of aging that women dread are thought to be attractive, or even sexy on men. Just think of the expression “silver fox.” Yet there are some universal signs of aging, such as volume loss and descent, age spots and wrinkles, which are equally undesirable for men as they are for women. Now, men in their 40s and 50s are starting to feel the social and work pressures associated with looking youthful, and they are searching for treatment options to ward off the signs of aging.
Many men wish to hide the signs of their age, but they fear that anti-aging procedures will make them look fake or feminine. Treatment options are available to reduce or reverse the signs of aging without sacrificing your masculinity! Dr. Sabetta avoids any extreme anti-aging procedures for men to ensure that they retain a natural, masculine look.
Healthy Treatment Tips:
Dr. Sabetta uses minimally invasive treatments that help restore a man’s youthful appearance without detracting from his masculinity.
- Ultherapy® is the perfect treatment for men, as it gives them natural looking results with no medical downtime.
- Liposonix non-invasive fat reduction of belly, love handles and other areas too!
- Laser hair removal – Vectus is the state of the art effective, comfortable, fast and cost-effective solution for back, chest and abdomen permanent hair removal for virtually all skin and hair colors.
- Botox® and Dermal Fillers are very effective for men. Dr. Sabetta uses them sparingly to ensure that the results are neither fake nor feminine looking.
- For men of any age who wish to reduce or eliminate the appearance of scarring, Dr. Julia offers minimally invasive Fractional Laser Resurfacing.
- Photo-Facial Skin Rejuvenation is great for sun damaged or tired looking skin and will also eliminate facial veins or age spots. Shave off the years without surgery!
Men who seek anti-aging procedures should work with a doctor who understands the differences in men’s and women’s facial structure and can develop a treatment plan accordingly. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Sabetta to discuss how you can get natural looking, masculine results.