Time, gravity, genetics and significant weight change can lead to lax facial skin, jowls and a sagging neck. There are natural looking alternatives to facelift surgery! Dr. Julia Sabetta offers a variety of treatments that can make you appear instantly younger with little to no downtime.
Sagging Skin/Loose Skin issues:
- Sagging cheeks and Jowls are treated with Genius Radio-Frequency MN/ Needle RF, Microneedling with PRP, Ultherapy®, LiquidLift- long lasting Filler applied to lift and contour rather than to fill, and ThreadLift.
- Sagging and crinkly skinned necks are treated with Genius Radio-Frequency MN/ Needle RF, Ultherapy®, Neuromodulators like Botox and Dysport, Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Kybella to kill fat, and sometimes with a multi-modality approach including injection of dilute biostimulatory filler to build collagen.
- Loose skin of eye area, including Crow’s Feet, crinkly or loose eyelid skin, are commonly treated with Genius Radio-Frequency MN/ Needle RF.
- Exilis Protege Elite is another option for treatment in thin skin areas like the eyes. Protege works non-invasively by a method called in motion Radio-Frequency. Protege functions without needles and patients have said it feels like a hot stone massage.
- Heavy or Low Eyebrows are elevated using Botox neuromodulator, Brow Lift Threads and Ultherapy®.
- Fractionated Laser Resurfacing, combination procedures like Wrinkle Buster Combo, or Laser Complete, Filler, such as Sculptra®, Restylane®, Radiesse®, Juvederm®, or Belotero® can be helpful too.