Wrinkles, Marks, Scars & Stretch Marks
The combination of sun, stress, time and the elements cause wrinkles, discolorations, and texture changes in the skin. Surface issues can occur at any age and include a range of concerns and treatments.
Dr. Julia Sabetta uses a variety of laser treatments and cosmetic procedures to reduce or eliminate lines, wrinkles, acne scars, age spots, facial blemishes, stretch marks, surgical scars, sun damage and hyperpigmentation. Most of these are non-invasive treatments with little or no downtime that can provide dramatic and much needed results.
Treatment options vary based on the severity of your problem.
- Brown spots / age spots are generally treated with Photo-Facial Rejuvenation, which can be performed on the face or body.
- Redness, red, purple and blue veins are typically treated with Photo-Facial Rejuvenation, which can be done on the face, neck and chest
- Full facial fine lines, wrinkles and textural deficits are commonly treated with Fractional Laser Resurfacing or Laser Complete.
- Full facial medium to deep lines and wrinkles are often treated with the Wrinkle Buster Combo or Fractional Laser Resurfacing. Dermal Filler is ordinarily used on one or several isolated wrinkles.
- Large pores can be treated with Photo-Facial Rejuvenation, Laser Complete, or a combination of home products and intermittent in-office glycolic peels.
- Sun damaged appearances are generally treated with Photo-Facial Rejuvenation or Photo Dynamic Therapy, which can be done on the face, neck and chest.
- Blotchy skin is usually treated with Photo-Facial Rejuvenation, Laser Complete or a regimen of home products.
- Rough, dull textured skin is often treated with the Wrinkle Buster Combo, Laser complete, or a system of home products and intermittent office glycolic and other peels.